Under the Sea

Morning Crafty Friends!
I'm back with a card featuring another fun digital stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs, if you haven't gone and checked out the amazing digital stamps they offer hurry on over today. Summer is fast approaching here in Florida, the weather already feels like it. 
This digital stamp comes with one image featuring two fish who have found some treasure, who wouldn't want to find some treasure right about now? I started out by printing off the digi on some copic friendly cardstock. I went with bright and vibrant colors for the fish as well as the coral, this digi was so cute and fun to color in. 
Once I had all my coloring done I started working on my background. It honestly took me a few days to come up with something, as you all can probably tell I don't do a lot of sea/fish related cards I am more about flowers and animals so I struggled with this card. I recently got the Bubble Stencil by Kindred Stamps to use for another card in the future, I decided it would make the perfect ocean background for this card. To accomplish the background I used some Nuvo Glitter Paste in Sapphire Blue, I just love the color of this glitter paste it was perfect for this card. Once that had all dried it was time to start adhering my card together. Since glitter paste is really hard to adhere to I used some foam adhesive squares. Finally I found a sentiment that I thought was perfect 'You shore do make me smile', I finished off my card with some clear sequins.

I hope you all enjoyed my cards, make sure to head on over the the Twinkle Lane Designs Blog to see all the other cards from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you create, happy crafting. 

Comments