Slimline Peek-a-Boo Pals

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing some Christmas cards! Is it too early to be making Christmas cards? I always share my cards with my coworkers and I was asked that question multiple times. When do you start making your Christmas cards for the year? I tend to wait till the last minute but I really wanted to try and make some slimline cards and thought this would be the perfect reason to make some Christmas cards as well as using the super cute Avery Elle Polar Bear Peek-a-Boo stamp set. 

I loved making these cards, there was so much more room for me to create with and I was able to use more of the stamp set than I normally am on an A2 size card. 
If you are thinking about trying something new like me, here's what you need to know: cut your card base to 8 1/2" x 7" (I used 110lb white cardstock) and score it at 3 1/2". For my background I also cut some watercolor paper to 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" if you wanted to leave an edged border just cut your background a little bit smaller.
For my background I used Distress Oxide Inks as well as spattering some white paint to give the illusion of snow. 
For all the details on these Christmas  cards head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog. While your there make sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments