Honey Bee Stamps Autumn Afternoon

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog, we're hopping along today and celebrating the brand new Autumn Afternoon release. Fall has to be my favorite season of them all so I couldn't wait for this release, there are so many fall inspired stamps and dies. There are also some great coffee inspired stamps and dies for all the coffee lovers.  You should of arrived here from Mindy Eggen, make sure to follow along with the hop order which can be found on the Honey Bee Stamps blog as well as down below; make sure to visit each stop along the hop to not only celebrate with me and the rest of the design team but to also enter in to win some amazing prizes!! 
I'm using quite a few of the new stamps and dies from the Autumn Afternoon release, I started by stamping the Nuts about You Stamp Set along with the Treat Yo Self Stamp Set using memento tuxedo black ink onto some xpress it blending card stock so that way I could do some copic coloring. 

The colors that I used include:
Coffee Cups: B97, B99, B39, E97, E99, YR25, YR27, E39, E09, RV66, RV19, RV69, R39, R59, R89
Squirrels: E99, E37, E39


Once I was finished coloring, I used the coordinating dies for both sets to cut out each of my images, the Nuts about You Honey Cuts and the Treat Yo Self Honey Cuts. I also used the Coffee Honey Cuts to die cut out some gold glitter card stock as well. For my background I used the Farmhouse Check Background Stamp to stamp onto my slimline background. 

To watch how this card came together, here's my YouTube video:




You can watch on YouTube here in HD <----- click!

Finally I adhered everything to my card in order to create my tower of coffee cups with these crazy for coffee squirrels running and jumping throughout my scene. Thank you all for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed my card using some of the brand new products in the Autumn Afternoon release. Make sure to visit the next stop in the hop and leave a comment down below.

Hop Info:

Honey Bee Stamps

Jessica Frost Ballas

Bobbi Lemanksi

Jenny Hall

Brenda Noelke

Mindy Eggen

Julianne Foyil <-- you are here

Ilda Dias <-- next stop

Vera Yates

Kelly Martin


Supplies Used:

Comments

  1. How adorable are these squirrels !AWESOME coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun and happy card and I love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this? Love how you incorporated two sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Julianne, how cute are they. just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the caffeinated squirrels!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you combined two very different sets! Thank you for the amazing inspiration ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little squirrels are so cute! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the tower of coffee cups with the caffeinated squirrels, what a perfect fall card -- they need some caffeine these days to find their nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, happy card. Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coffee theme! These are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is simply adorable and oh so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute how you made so many squirrels. Just like camping.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun mix of squirrels and treats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is super cute and well designed! Sure, I would enjoy seeing at least half of your coloring during your videos- I learn a lot from watching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am more than a little nutty for coffee and this is too adorable. Love the new coffee items and the Treat Yo Self is really cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWWWWWWW your card is just so stinkin cuuuuuuuuuuuute! So much fun going on too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow there's so much to enjoy on this card. I love the movement you created with these cute squirrels and the colors and the slim line design .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those look like some happy caffeinated squirrels. Great release.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The images from this new release are so much fun and the cute sentiments make them even better! This card is light-hearted and makes everyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are whimsical and make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable how you have the squirrels running and playing on the coffee cups

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the “tall” card and how you stacked the dies! Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness! How cute is this! The squirrels are adorable and such a great idea to have them climbing on the coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a FUN Card!! I LOVE the Design and the Video!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha this is so cute!! Immediately smiled (thank you) when I saw your card, a great video also! This is a fun one. Love your coloring also.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute! Adorable! Magnificently arranged. Great colors. A masterpiece. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love how you combined the drinks with the squirrels. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a riot those squirrels are on your card! Such a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful whimsy critters on your slimline card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! I never would have thought to pair those adorable squirrels with the coffee set, thanks a million for that inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is pure autum fun on a nutty caffeine rush. Stinkin cute! Love the tall card tee hee, but haven't done one yet. Cute cute critters on this great release!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a fun and “nutty” slimline card perfect for that coffee lover!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Coffee and squirrels... what a fun combo! Your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment