Picture Perfect

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing some super cute shutter cards. I have to say I am absolutely in love with these cards, I had so much fun creating these.  I wanted to create a card for a truly amazing friend and co-worker and I knew she would love these super cute images. I wish this set had a fish, I think a puffer fish  would have been so adorable. 
I used all MFT products for these cards, including the new Picture Perfect Stamp Set, Shutter Card Components Die-namics, and the Polaroid Shaker Frame. I really love the critters in this stamp set (you all know me and critters) but I am definitely going to try this card design with other stamp sets that I have as well. 
This is my first attempt at making interactive cards, I was very nervous when I first started but the process was really simple. After I got all the measuring and cutting done it went by super fast. I really encourage if you haven't tried making an interactive card that you break out of your comfort zone and try something new, you will love the results. 
For all the details on these super easy cards head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog. While your there make sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments