Coffee Lovers Mother's Day

Morning Crafty Friends!
I'm back today sharing some more coffee inspired cards from Polka Dot Orchard. For my cards today I used the design from the other day (see previously post if you missed it) but created some Mother's Day cards for all the Coffee loving mothers out there. 
Again for these cards I ended up using the same digital stamps as before: The Way of Beauty, Flowers in Bloom and Good Morning Spring as well as using the same copic colors to color the images.  
For these I wanted to die cut out the word Mom right over the images, using the MFT mom dies I die cut in the center off all three coffee cups. This was a little scary to do because there was no going back; since my images were layered I had a lot of little pieces to put back together as you can see in the picture below. 
I put all the cut out pieces to the side and using the same die cut I cut mom from black cardstock an additional four times for each card. Once I had my background adhered to my card base I started adhering everything together; I started by adhering the coffee cups into place and then started adhering my black cardstock together. Once I had all the pieces back together I then started working on my sentiments. 
For my sentiments I used MFT 'All About Mom' I really love the sentiments that are in this set so it was perfect for my cards. I ended up choosing two separate ones. Using some more black cardstock I white heat embossed both sentiments. I used foam adhesive to the back of my sentiment stripe to adhere it to my card, finishing off both cards with some gold sequins. 
If you haven't checked out Polka Dot Orchard and their amazing digital stamps make sure that you do. I am completely obsessed with these images and can't wait to make some more coffee inspired cards. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments