Party Parade

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing some birthday cards using the Hello Bluebird Party Parade Stamp Set. Aren't these images just so cute, I love the gator with the banner as well as the duck. Have  I told you all lately how I just find myself always needed the newest critter stamp set. 
 
I ended up making a total of five cards, so the coloring was something serious lol. I really like that I made so many but it is definitely something you have to be prepared to spend a lot of time on, I find it easiest to color one image at a time on all the backgrounds you have and then move to the next image. I would try to color a few images each night instead of just in one sitting. 
Using a variety of sentiment dies I was able to make each card a little different, the sentiments I decided to use were the Hello Bluebird Happy Birthday, MFT die-namic Celebrate, MFT die-namic Double the Smiles. You could definitely use whatever sentiment dies that you already have. 
For all the details on these super easy cards head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog. While your there make sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments