Coffee Lovers

Morning Crafty Friends!
I'm super excited to share that I am on the Polka Dot Orchard Design Team, there are some truly amazing digital stamps that they offer including the ones I am sharing with you all today. Make sure you go and check them out if you haven't already. Today I am sharing some coffee inspired cards for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop that starts today. 
  I fell in love with these flower coffee cups from the Polka Dot Orchard, that I ended up making quite a few cards from them. I actually have used three separate digis for all of the cards today; The Way of Beauty, Flowers in Bloom and Good Morning Spring. They are all so beautiful I just couldn't decided, each digi also comes with some beautiful sentiments so make sure you check those out as well. I started off by printing off the digital stamps onto some copic friendly cardstock, I sized them down to where I got four of them printed on one sheet. I decided on a bunch of different colors for my coffee cups and have listed them below. 
COPIC MARKERS
C1, C0, C00, E18, E15, E13, YG67, YG63, YG61, RV55, RV17, RV19, RV6,
R14, R29, R46, R89, BV11, BV00, BV000, Y02, Y06, Y15, Y35, 
BG07, BG45, BG53, B0000, R11, R30, E01
Once I had all my images colored in I then used my ScanNCut to cut them all out. I arranged them how you see on my cards for all of them because I really liked the placement and how each flower was able to be displayed. I wanted to add some texture to my background so I used my Honey Bee Stamps Hexagon Coverplate Die, I really love using this die when I create flower cards. Since the die cuts a little short of the A2 size I cut some brown cardstock and adhered them together to my cardbase. 
I started by adhering the two bottom coffee cups to the right and left leaving some room at the bottom for the sentiment. For the center The Way of Beauty coffee cup I added some foam adhesive squares to the back before adhering it to my card. I really like how it adds just the right amount of dimension to them. Once I had that adhered I used my Sentiment stripes from SSS to cut my sentiments and adhered those as well with some foam adhesive squares. Finishing off each card with some gold and silver sequins. 
I hope you all enjoyed my cards, make sure to head on over the the Polka Dot Orchard Blog for more inspiration. I can't wait to see what you create, happy crafting. 





Comments