Honey Bee 5th Anniversary Release Blog Hop

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog, we're hopping along today and celebrating the 5 unBEElievable years with Honey Bee Stamps today! Do you love Honey Bee has much as I do? I am absolutely obsessed with their sentiment stamp and die sets, I'd love to know what your favorite product is that they offer. You should of arrived here from Jessica Frost Ballas, make sure to follow along with the hop order which can be found on the Honey Bee Stamps blog in order to not only celebrate with me and the rest of the design team but to also enter in to win some amazing prizes!! 

For my card today I'm sharing a pop up box using some amazing new products, Far Out FriendsStellar Sentiments and the new Surprise Box Card Base

I started out my card today by stamping pretty much every image in the Far Out Friends stamp set onto some Xpress It blending card stock with some VersaFine Oxine black ink. I did clear heat emboss my images today since I did want to do some copic coloring, I love that raised edge that I get by doing this and it adds something extra to my images. This is my personal favorite card stock to use when it comes to my copic coloring, if you use your copics as much as I do I highly recommend this card stock. Once I had everything stamped and colored I die cut my images out using the Far Out Friends Honey Cuts

Next it was time to start working on creating my pop up box using the Surprise Box Card Base, I show you how to put this together in my YouTube video down below:


To watch how this card came together, here's my YouTube video:


You can watch on YouTube here in HD <----- click!



Once I have everything stamped, colored and put together the final step is to just adhere everything together and add those final details with some silver star sequins. I want to thank you all for stopping by, your next stop in the hop is Kelly Martin. Have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!

Supplies Used:
Far Out Friends Stamp Set
Far Out Friends Honey Cuts
Stellar Sentiments Stamp Set
Stellar Sentiments Honey Cuts
Surprise Box Card Base
Twinkle Twinkle Background Stencil

Here are a few more cards I made during sneak peek week:

Spring Bouquet Honey Cuts 


Woodland Babies
Circle Spotlight Stencil 




Far Out Friends Stamp Set
Stellar Sentiments Stamp Set
Circle Spotlight Stencil
Oval Spotlight Stencil



Farm Fresh Flowers
Friend Stamp Set
Friend Honey Cuts

To see the full new release, visit Honey Bee Stamps




Comments

  1. Such a fantastic card! I love all the space elements you added around the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pop-up box card. Amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those box cards seem to be a real trend now, did one myself as well a few weeks ago as one of my first ScanNcut projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julianne, new Sunnis here...LOVE your card, really great imagination. Marlamae from the White Mts. Of AZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your surprise box card is out of this world! I love the little astronauts jumping out to deliver joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing pop up box! I LOVE this space set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful concept and idea. I can see my colouring getting a LOT of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched the video of you making this card earlier today, it's amazing! LOVE all the things, such cute little details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, what a great idea for the box die. It's out of this world :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute box card. Love the space theme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! The far out friends box is super cute! What a fun card to get from someone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pop up card, my great nephew would absolutely love that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the circle focus of the characters and the video for the box card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely presentation of the the Honey bee stamp sets. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you've been busy. I love all the cards but especially the pop up card my grandson would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really cute! The lizard reminds me of the one from Frozen 2. He and the aliens are super cute. I like box cards even though I have never made any. That die set would make it a lot easier than trying to figure out how to do it from scratch. Your ink blending space pieces look great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! I love that space set....a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving all of your cards. What kid would not like your space card!! But the wreath is my favorite. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards you are so talented,

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wasn't sure about the outer space stamps as I wasn't sure if I would use them but the more I see the more I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loads of gorgeous cards, but that box is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. All those are such amazing cards, but I love the little surprise box.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards. I love pop up cards. It's the element of surprise when the recipient opens it .

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous cards! The adoption card is really sweet with those adorable foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your far out friends surprise box is amazing!! I was thinking I'll have to try to make a surprise box and now seeing one with the far out friends, I know I have to!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely coloring and beautifully put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such wonderful cards! Great colors.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. That box is adorable & I love all your fabulous cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I absolutely love your Out Of This World Exploding Box card!!. Soo cute. Anyone would smile receiving.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The box card is Out of this World! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your pop-up box is so cute!! Love your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment