Flower Patch Turnabout

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm super excited to announce that I am part of the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. design team for the Spring/Summer term. I had originally applied before my wedding but accepted another design team before I heard back so I had to say no, I was super excited and honored to get accepted for this term. If you haven't had a chance to go check out the store hurry on over, there are always some really great deals. With Mother's Day just a few days away I decided to share some super easy and fun cards to inspire you all in case you needed to make a few last minute ones. 
I used the Concord & 9th Flower Patch Turnabout stamp along with the Flower Patch Dies and for some needed assistance I used the Original Turnabout Jig. If you are anything like me (which I couldn't figure the turnabout stamps when they first came out) I truly appreciate the alignment aid that they now all come with as with as the help the turnabout jig offers. 
For all the details on these super easy cards head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog. While your there make sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments