Pikachu Happy Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends!
Today I'm sharing a card that I created for my friends' son that turned 11 this past Saturday. Each year he lets me know what the theme of their birthday party will be and let's me create whatever I'd like, and this year was no different. This year he is all about Pokemon so of course I had the use the new MFT Shutter Card Die-namic that I posted some cards last week using to create a fun card with Pikachu. 
I started out by drawing both the Pikachu and the Meowth, and colored them using copic markers. Once I had all that done I started working on what colors I wanted the card to be. I cut all my cardstock down to the sizes they needed to be before using the die to cut all the pieces to create the card. 
I decided to have Pikachu on the outside and Meowth on the inside, I thought he looked like he was popping out of the card. This card went by really quick and easy after drawing the characters, I can't wait to make more of these.   
Make sure to check out my other post from last week for more in-depth explanations as well as the video I posted on my IG account. Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my card, I can't wait to see what you all create. Happy Crafting!

Comments