You are so Loved

Morning Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday!
I recently shared this card on IG and got a lot of questions so I wanted to let you know how I created it. I used a bunch of Honey Bee Stamp products as well as Simon Says Stamp.
I started out by stamping the flower image from the Honey Bee Mother's Day stamp set, even though it is a mother's day stamp set the flowers can be used for multiple cards. There are honestly so many amazing craft companies out there and each month the cuteness just gets harder and harder to control myself, so before purchasing any stamp sets I really try to think of at least 4 card designs I can make with it, if I can do that I will get the stamp. But don't get me wrong I still sometimes fall into the 'I have to have it' crafting addict syndrome. (I have used this stamp set before, scroll down for previous post)
After I had stamped the image twice I started working on my copic coloring, I would really like to water color this image (hopefully soon). Once I had finished coloring I used my ScanNCut to cut both images out and then started working on my background. There is a coordinating die if you don't have this machine; I do highly recommend you looking into getting this machine. I know its a larger purchase but it has saved me so much money in the long run not having to buy coordinating dies for my stamp sets. 
To add some texture to the background I used the Honey Bee Radiant Circle Die and ran it through my Big Shot with some white card stock. I cut down the card stock just smaller than an A2 size so that I could have a purple border. From the Simon Says Stamp So Loved stamp set I stamped the 'You are so Loved' in the center of the circle die with VersaFine Black Ink. I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card, but the card reads: 'You are so Loved, and not just by me. I hope you know that. Happy Birthday Mom.' 
Using liquid adhesive I adhered my card to the card base as well as the flowers above and below the sentiment. Finally adding some silver sequins around the card to finish it off. Thank you all so much for stopping by to see my card, I hope you enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!



Comments