MFT Winner

OMG I can't believe it I was randomly selected as one of the July release winners for My Favorite Things. I have to say every company out there truly has some amazing products which I love so much! But Birdie Brown from MFT is one of my absolute favorite designers and of course she created 2 stamp sets this month!!
I just wanted to share what I decided to get, of course I wanted it all but we are buying our first home and close in less than 2 weeks now so I've been really watching what I buy. I got both Birdie Brown stamp sets that came out this month, how cute are those critters and the little girl with her drink?? I can't to create a scene card with both stamp sets in the pool. I also got the die for the pool as well as the shaker pouches. Finally I got the new Stacey Yacula Sweet Celebration Wishes stamp set. I am in love with these critters as well. Thank you so much MFT for the wonderful surprise, I am truly grateful!

Comments