Penguin Snowglobe

Hi Crafty Friends!
Christmas in July is almost over, can you believe it! I can't believe that we are about  to be in December. I also have some exciting news we are closing on our first home in just 4 days!! I can't wait, my crafting room has been officially packed and ready for the move. I can't wait to have a craft room that I can decorate, paint and just make my own. I'm back today sharing another digi from Twinkle Lane Designs with this super cute snow globe. I love this digi, it's so big and makes for the perfect image to mass produce.  

After I printed off the image I started working on my coloring. The coloring was super easy for this image, it was really just grays and blues. Once I had it all colored I started working on my background. Using a background snowflake stamp I clear heat embossed some water color paper. 
Using Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Inks I blended the background. I really like the way this turned out, specially in person. For my sentiments I used the Honey Bee Fa la la Honey Cuts, for one card I used the 'holly jolly' and the other I used the 'Ho ho ho' cutting them both out with red and silver glitter card stock and adhering them with liquid adhesive. 
Finally I added some clear sequins to look like snow falling to finish off the card. I want to thank you all for stopping by each Monday to check out my cards and I hope that you found some inspiration to create some Christmas cards. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments