Seaside

Morning Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing a super cute ocean inspired card featuring some of the new Hello Bluebird June release. Are you obsessed with this newer company like I am? Their illustrations are just so adorable and this month was no different. 
You all know I am a super huge fan of all things critters, and Hello Bluebird does make some super cute ones. There were quite a few released this month, but these Seaside Girls were just too cute to not get. 
As I mentioned last week my dear friend's sister turned 16 so I made her the tea party inspired birthday card that I shared last week here and on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog. I also made her this card for her parents to give her, I love making cards like I'm sure most of you all do but the best part is when someone wants one. I will admit that if I make a card that I'm absolutely in love with it is very hard for me to give it up, does anyone else have that problem?
But enough about me, I created this card for a friend and would love for you to head on over the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog to check out this card as well as all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you create, Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment