Thank you for Being You

Morning Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing two cards I made using Stamping Bella. As most of you may know my husband and I are in the process of purchasing our first home and will be closing at the end of the month, this has been such a long process and I really wanted to send some cards to show how much we appreciate everyone's help. 
I shared a some cards last week where I did one in just all grays and the other in color and I really wanted to do that again with these cards. I do have to say I love them both, but for this set of cards I prefer the color one. 
I just love the Stamping Bella curvy girl collection, I think the illustrations are just adorable and love all detail in the images. I really love Stamping Bella stamps, I do wish that when I stamped the lines were just a little bit thicker though. I am 
For all the details head on over to the Butterfly Reflections Blog to see how I created these cards as well as checking out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July, I will be crafting of course since I have the day off. Butterfly Reflections, Ink is having a 4th of July sale going on till July 7th where you get 15% off your order with code VACAY15. Make sure to head on over and grab all those wish list items, I know I will. 

Comments