Snow Penguin

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's Christmas in July! And I'm back with another super cute penguin digi from Twinkle Lane Designs.  Did you have a chance to check out any of the cute Christmas digi stamps that have been released so far? Well today is no different, my card today features the new Snow Penguin digi stamp. Look at that super adorable girl penguin walking thru the snow! I just love all the sass she has, like she knows she's cute.
For this card I started out my printing the image on some Neenah solar white card stock. I colored everything with copic markers. For my background I wanted it to look as though she was walking through snow so with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink I blended the background and spattered with water. Using a landscape die I cut hills from some white glitter card stock layering them to have the penguin in the middle of them. 
Finally I added some clear sequins to look like snow falling to finish off the card. I'm so sorry I don't have multiple photos like I normally have, while creating this blog post I realized I only had one. Thank you all so much for stopping by to check out my card. Each Monday this month I will be sharing a new card featuring a new digital image from Twinkle Lane Designs, so make sure to come back next Monday. 

Comments