HUGE Thank You

Morning Crafty Friends! I can't believe that my term as a Design Team member for Butterfly Reflections, Ink. has come to an end. It has been such an amazing passed couple months being able to share and create with all of you. I am so truly blessed to have had this opportunity, I will of course come back from time to time to post for them but the new Design Team will be taking over weekly in the next week. I hope you have been able to find some inspiration from my cards, and remember to tagged me on IG so I can see what you all create. 

I also want to give a HUGE Thank you to Vanessa, she is the owner of Butterfly Reflections, Ink. and is totally amazing. My card this week is a card I made just for her to say thank you! For this week I used both the Altenew Hope Stamp Set and the Altenew Build-a-Flower: Chrysanthemum Stamp, I have never used a layering stamp set before but I loved the results. 

If you haven't tried these stamps before from any company, I would definitely say try. The results are just beautiful and not having to color was AMAZING! I used a bunch of different Catherine Pooler Inks for my card today, a list is below:


I originally was just going to do a bunch of yellow flowers but I decided I wanted a rainbow of colors, so for both flowers I did one of each color. I have to say the purple and yellow combinations were my favorite! Once I had all the flowers and leaves stamped I used the coordinating dies to cut them all out. 
I laid out all the different flowers on my card base to figure out placement before adhering with liquid adhesive. For this card since the flower images are big I went with a 5 x 7 card base, my leaves and flowers do go over the edge but that doesn't bother me (you could always cut them along the edge in order to fit into an envelope). I'm hoping she will display this in the store so I really like the effect of all the leaves and flowers expanding passed the card. 
I wanted to use a big bold sentiment to show Vanessa just how amazing she is, so I went with the Catherine Pooler Wonderful Sentiment Die die cut in glitter black cardstock. Finally adding a sentiment above it and black sequins around the card to finish it off. 
Thank you all so much again for stopping by and viewing my cards, I am truly grateful! 
I hope you have found inspiration from my cards, I can't wait to see what you will create. Make sure to head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog for even more inspiration. Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment