Fall Coffee

Morning crafty friends, I'm back again this month bringing you some more inspiration featuring digis from Stamplorations. I am definitely getting into the fall mode, I know the summer is still here in Florida with this heat but a girl can dream right? I need a house in the mountains so that I can actually enjoy my favorite time of year. For this week's card I am featuring the Spring Coffee and Anemone Digital Stamp, which includes 4 coffee cup images as well as 5 tag designs. 
 I know the title of the digital stamps says spring but I decided to go with fall, cause why not? I love coffee images whether there be digis or stamps, I might not be a coffee drinker but I love making coffee cards for all my friends. I started out by printing both images on some Neenah smooth white card stock for my copic coloring, the colors I used are below:
YR15, YR04, YR16, YR18, G82, G85, G99, E57, E59, E47, E49, RV16, R39, R89, B34, B45, B37, BV08, E74, E77, E79
I knew I wanted a simple background due to the size of the image, I adhered some MFT pattern paper to some white card stock before using Waffle Flower A2 size border dies to cut it down. I cut the images out leaving a white border before adhering it to my card base. Using the Icing on the Cake ink from Catherine Pooler I stamped The Sunny Studios Autumn Greetings for both bards. Finally I finished the cards by scattering some sequins around each. 
Thank you all so much for stopping by to check out my card, make sure to head on over to the Stamplorations Blog  for more inspiration from the other design team members. Happy crafting everyone!

Comments

  1. Love the fall colors choice!!! Love the overall design too of these cards, makes me want to make a bunch! The scattered sequins is so playful, I Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! I LOVE the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pretty. I
    love the pink
    and blue card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I need to learn how to color my coffee images the way you do...love these cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. They turned out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS cards!
    LOVE your design and off-the-edge saucers, a great design, BOTH ways, with the cup to the right and to the left!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like flowers and coffee, this is perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment