Adore You

Morning Crafty friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing these super easy cards using the Altenew Adore You Stamp set. When I first started these cards I wasn't completely sure what I wanted to do. The flowers in this stamp set are just beautiful with all the amazing detail in both the flowers and leaves. 
I decided I wanted the flowers to look as though they were falling from the top right hand corner, to achieve that I positioned all the images in my MISTI spacing them out and to maximize how many images I could fit. Using an anti static powder bag I stamped all the images with VersaFine Black ink and clear heat embossed them. 
After I was done stamping and heat embossing each card I used the Waffle Flower A2 Nesting Rectangle 2 Dies to cut down my card base.
Before putting the stamp set away I stamped one of the sentiments at the bottom o each card, the sentiment reads 'Every small thing you do makes a big difference in my life" All of the sentiments in this stamp set are beyond beautiful but I really do love this one. Using a Thanks die from SSS I die cut multiple colors of card stock and adhered with liquid adhesive. That finishes off my cards this week, they are truly simple designs but I love how they came out. I can't wait to create something like this again. Thanks so much for stopping by, I can't wait to see what you will create. Happy Crafting!

Comments