Fall Flowers

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm back today sharing another card with a beautiful digi stamp from Polka Dot Orchard. I absolutely love this floral image, it has some truly amazing detail in it. I am definitely feeling all things fall right now, as you all might know I am a huge fall and Halloween fan so walking into all the store lately has been amazing! I can't wait to decorate the new house for Halloween, I hope others in the neighborhood will decorate as well. 
This image came out last month during the Petals for the Pittman's fundraiser event and is apart of the Petals for Pittmans Set 1 pack, there is also an additional set as well. If that's something you think you are interested in there are 20 images and 21 sentiment images included in the set.
 Yesterday was my mom's birthday so I wanted to make this into a birthday card, so I picked colors I knew she would like. The colors are listed below:
YR15, YR04, YR16, YR18, R46, R39, RV69, R89, E74, E77, E79, G82, G85, G99
Using the Waffle Flower Lacy XL die I die cut some gold glitter card stock to add behind the floral image for some added texture. As I'm sure you can tell this card is not going to fit into a regular A2 size envelope but I know that my mom will end up just displaying it so I'm not that concerned about it. I adhered the flower die to my card base with some liquid adhesive and used foam tape to adhere the flowers. For the sentiment I used a sentiment from the Newton's Nook Designs Birthday Essentials stamp set. I love sentiments that are fun and sassy, I think it just make the card. I also added some more sentiments from the same stamp set on the inside and finished off the card by scattering some red and gold sequins around the card. 
Thank you all so much for stopping by, I hope you liked my card. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments

  1. So Pretty! I love that image as well! Fall & Halloween are my Favorites as well! I've been scouting out the Pumpkin Spice items I like to get during the Fall Season! Nothing yet... but I figure by next week I'll be in pumpkin Spice heaven! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment