Welcome Home

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing some Welcome to the Neighborhood Cards; currently we are looking for a new place so I was just feeling very homie and wanted to make something having to do with that.  I ended up using some older Altenew products to create these cards. I initially was just creating some home cards but I loved how they looked, so I may have stunk in some Christmas cards as well. 
I know like so many I order a bunch of stamps that just came out and I end up forgetting about the other stamps that I have so it was good to dig into some oldies but goodies and create something new with them. 
I ended up making a super easy Christmas card with this same layout just changing the sentiment with a Merry Christmas die cut I had as well as adding some berries with some red glitter card stock. These cards were super easy to create and I ended up making all three in less than 2 hours, so that would be perfect for mass producing Christmas cards.

For all the details on these neighborhood cards head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog. While your there make sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments