Cherish Friendship

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing some friendship cards; I promised to not make another critter card for you guys. I had so much from coloring these flowers from Honey Bee Stamps. I absolutely love that company, their flowers and sentiment stamp sets are always so beautiful to say the least. 
 
 I ended up making a total of 4 cards this week and even making one that goes with the Butterfly Reflections June Mood Board. I have never participated in a mood board before, but absolutely loved the colors for this one.
I have listed all the colors I used for each card below:
  RV66, RV19, R89, YR23, YR24, YR27, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
BG05, BG07, BG09, G00, G02, G19

For all the details on these friendship cards head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog. While your there make sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. 
I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments