Be Him Father's Day

Hi Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing some fun Father's Day cards! I feel like I have been all about critters lately, I promise next time I will bring some flowers to share with you all. I just couldn't resist this Be Him stamp set by Waffle Flower, first I LOVE Waffle Flower as most of you already know but second that elephant is just too adorable!!
 
I really wanted to make a Father's Day card of course for my own dad but for some of my co-workers to give to their fathers as well. For my dad's card I wanted a card that looked 'Cool', my dad growing up always called him Joe Cool so I wanted to make my elephant look cool. I did think about using the sunglasses that come with the stamp set but decided to just use the top hat. I really love how they all came out but specially love the one for my dad. 
For all the details on these Father's Day cards head on over to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog. While your there make sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments