Butterflies

Hey Crafty Friends, I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. Blog sharing two cards I made using the new Pretty Pink Posh Beautiful Butterflies stamp and die set. I’m super excited to share these cards, mostly because I finally got some great photos of my cards. It has been raining here non stop, even right now but the sun was actually out this weekend so I was able to get some pictures. This is actually my first butterfly stamp set, I love all the details these butterflies. 
I started out by stamping all the butterflies from the stamp set and clear heat embossing them to add a little shine to each. I colored in each of them with copic markers using colors I knew would correspond with my background. 
I used the following Distress Oxide Inks to blend the background: Old Paper, Evergreen Bough, Black Soot, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries.

I ended up using the sentiment included in the stamp set to stamp the inside of the card along with some of the butterflies. For all the details head on over to the Butterfly Reflections Blog to see how I created these cards as well as checking out all the other great inspiration from the other design team members. 





Comments