Camper Snail

Morning Crafty Friends!
I'm back today sharing a super cute snail mail card using images from Polka Dot Orchard. Have you had a chance to check out this amazing company yet?
Polks Dot Orchard is celebrating one of their designers Kimberly, she created this super cute image that comes in the Camper Snail digital set. How cute is this snail? Two images come with this set, and I think both of them are so cute. I love how she made the shell a little camper with the luggage on top. 
I colored the snail in with copic markers, I really wanted her camper to be super colorful and bright and of course I wanted it to be my favorite color! I definitely want to do another card with both snails like they are a camper club, my grandparents used to do that when I was younger and they got to see all of the United States. Once I had her all colored in and ready to go I cut her out using my ScanNCut. 
For my card base I wanted it to be a slimline card, I recently made my first one of these in the beginning of June and I love how much more you can get on your card by doing this. I used Distress Oxide Ink Tumbled Glass with a cloud stencil for my cloudy background, as well as Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed with a sunshine ray stencil for the sun. For the grass I used Newton's Nook Land Borders Die Set. I adhered both things of grass with liquid adhesive tucking the snail in between them both. I popped up the sentiment with some foam adhesive and scattered clear sequins throughout to complete my card. 
Thank you all so much for stopping by, if you haven't checked out Polka Dot Orchard and their amazing digital stamps make sure that you do. Kimberly has also helped with a bunch of other digital stamps that they offer, so if you like this one make sure to check out the many others. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments

  1. So CUTE! What a fun Scene you've created!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Theresa, sorry for my mistakes in my blog I have updated. Scattered brain lol

      Delete

Post a Comment