Tiny Terrarium

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing two cards featuring the Tiny Terrarium stamp set by Waffle Flower Crafts. This stamp set is so cute, you could definitely use it for a variety of different cards. I'm all about stamps serving multiple purposes and getting the most out of each stamp set that I purchase. For today I decided to create some encouraging cards.
 To start off each card I began by stamping the stamp set on some 80lb copic friendly cardstock, I love coloring with copic markers it is definitely my go to when creating a card. With the ink still wet I clear heat embossed my images and then started my coloring, the coloring did take me a while this stamp set definitely has a lot of little details in there. 
Once all my coloring was complete I used my Scan N Cut to cut them out. Next it was time to start assembling my cards. 
I knew I wanted to add some texture to my backgrounds but didn't really know what I wanted. I decided on using two separate dies to create an embossed looking background on some grey cardstock. For the first card I used the Waffle Flower Lacy Flower XL die; for the second card I used the Simon Says Stamp Clustered Leaves Die. I did the embossing technique for both cards twice, arranging the dies so that they didn't overlap. 
Once that was completed I cut down the backgrounds to an A2 size and adhered them to my cardbase. I adhered both the images and the sentiments using some foam adhesive on the back to give my cards some dimension. I really wanted the backgrounds to show so I ended up not adding any sequins, but I think it would have looked good either way. I love how they both came out but my favorite has to be the lacy flower background.
Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my cards. Happy Crafting!

Comments