Craft Show

Hey Crafty Friends!

It's been so long since I have posted on my blog, I always tend to forget to share my cards here. I am going to try to be better in the coming months. Today I am sharing that I have signed up for a craft show this year where I will be selling my cards, I have never done this before so I am a little worried. 
I put out on Instagram some questions that I have so I thought I would see what you all think as well. Since I have never participated in an event like this I am not sure on how many cards to make? The event is 3 days long; I got some feedback for at least 100 cards a day but that just seems like so many! The craft show is during the holidays so I have plenty of time to prepare. I thought for sure I am going to need some holiday cards but I thought I would make some other cards as well (Birthday, Congratulations, Celebrate, Anniversary, Thinking of You, etc). 

I am trying to stay on a schedule of creating 5 cards a week, I know that sounds like a lot but I think I've been doing pretty good at it so far and I'm loving the way they are all turning out. I'm sharing a few sneak peaks here that I will be sharing online in the coming weeks. 


I get a lot of requests from co-workers, family and friends to sell box sets, so I figured even if I don't do well with selling at the event I will be able to have enough to create box sets for family and friends. I would love to hear all of your thoughts/experiences with this. 

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you all create. Happy Crafting!

Comments