Hello Friend

Hi crafty friends!
For today's blog post I am featuring a Hello Friend card filled with a bunch of cute animals that I have wanted to combine all in one card for some time now. I find myself never having cards for the unexpected so I wanted to make a few to have on hand. 
 For this card I used a lot of MFT products featuring a ton of their adorable animals. I used the Happy Hedgehogs, Happy Hippos, Cool Cat, Lucky Dog, Hog Heaven and Magical Dragons. I picked which image I wanted from each set and arranged them on my card stock how I wanted them to look. Once I decided where each of them would go I started stamping them one by one, and masking when they overlapped. 
Once I had everything stamped out now I had to color it all in, I used a variety of different copic colors. Once all the animals were colored I knew I wanted the bottom of the bard to look like a wooden floor so I used E71, E74, E77 to create that look. 
Finally to finish off the card I die cut my sentiment using the Friend Script by Mama Elephant. To add some dimension I die cut the sentiment multiple times and adhered them together. The final step was to heat emboss the sentiment hello on some black card stock and adhered it to my card stock using some adhesive foam squares. Lastly I added some black jewels to complete the card. I hope you all enjoyed my card today. 
Come back tomorrow for more, 
Happy Crafting!

Comments

  1. OMG I love all the critters that you decided to use for this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment