Colorful Daisy

Morning Crafty Friends!
I'm on the blog today to share how I created this colorful daisy for a second time, I will be sharing the copic colors I used as well so that you can re-create it. 
To start I stamped out the Big Blooms Daisy stamp by Taylored Expressions. I knew that I wanted to create a similar card I had done before where each petal was a different color.
For the petal colors I used a variety of copic colors:
Blue Petals - B01, B02, B04
Green Petals - G12, G02, G03
Pink Petals - R83, RV34, R56
Purple Petals - BV00, BV11, V15

After all the petals were colored I worked on choosing a sentiment, I decided to use my new Smile Dienamic from MFT for this card. I positioned the die so that the top of the sentiment would be in the flower, it really makes it stand out. I raised the sentiment up by cutting it multiple times in black card-stock and then adhering them all together. Lastly I added some sequins to complete the card.
Happy Crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment