Stencil Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends!
Today I am sharing some super easy stencil birthday cards. There is always someone who has a birthday and like you I'm sure I never have any cards ready. That's what was behind me making these super easy cards to share with you. 
Neat and Tangled came out with a small birthday balloon stencil which is what I used here to create a fun and colorful background for each card. 
I used my distressed inks to create fun color combinations, the colors I used for each card I listed below:
Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers
Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar
Candied Apple, Scattered Straw

For the sentiments I used some of my sentiment dies from both Neat and Tangled (Hooray Sentiment Die, Awesome Sentiment Die) and MFT (Celebrate Sentiment Dienamic). I die cut each sentiment in a color that corresponded with the background. To complete each die cut sentiment I used the coordinating stamp sentiment. I adhered all the die cuts to the card and added some sequins to finish off each card. 
I can't wait to see what you all create next, Happy Crafting!



Comments

  1. I love these! I have to say the blue and green one is my favorite, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have to agree with you as well! Happy crafting!!

      Delete
  2. Really nice cards, thanks for sharing. These all seem super simple to recreate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so are! Stencils are a great and easy tool for anyone to use and make some really cool backgrounds. These balloons were so easy and great for any birthday card or maybe even a congrats or hooray! Happy crafting

      Delete

Post a Comment