Alcohol Ink Birthday

Hi crafty friends!
I'm here again today bringing you another alcohol ink birthday card. I know you all know how much I love alcohol inks, if you are on the fence about purchasing them for the first time I recommend it. If you would like to know what my favorite colors are or need any suggestions please comment below and ask, I'm happy to help. 
 
For this card the alcohol ink colors that I used are:
 Raspberry, Sailboat Blue, Wild Plum and Stream
For this card I knew that I wanted an array of colors to really make the card pop. In order to keep all the colors together I used my heat gun to make the colors go the way I wanted them to. While the colors were drying I added some Creative Expressions Gold Gliding Flakes, I just wanted gold in a few places so I applied it sparingly. 
While everything was drying I started working on die cutting my sentiment, for this card I used the Birthday Script die by Mama Elephant. I die cut the sentiment with black card stock 4 times as well as once with gold glitter card stock. Once I had adhered all the die cuts together it was time to start assembling the card. Lastly I added some gold sequins to complete the card. 
I hope you all enjoyed my card today and I can't wait to see what you all create next, 
Happy Crafting!

Comments

  1. OMG, these colors just pop right off the page! This card is absolutely stunning. I love the colors you went with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Betsy! I'm so glad you liked it.

      Delete

Post a Comment