Simple Birthday Cards

Morning Crafty Friends, today I'm sharing some simple birthday cards that were fast and easy to make a few to have on hand. My original idea was to create a simple card for a man's birthday and I thought the Avery Elle Banner Bits was the perfect stamp set for that; I did end up making cards that could work for both men/women because the process didn't take me long at all. I love when I am able to create multiple cards to have on hand all at once. 
I started out by cutting a bunch of card stock in multiple colors red, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, tan, teal. I cut all the card stock the same size that way when I stamped out the banner and all the sentiments I didn't have to keep moving my stamps I just switched the paper; this definitely saved me a lot of time. If you are planning on creating a bunch of cards all at once like I did I would suggest following the same method. 
Look at all those fun and vibrant colors! Once I was done with all my stamping I then moved on to die cutting the banners with the coordinating banner die. Once I was completed with that I then started working on my background, since I had all the vibrant colors from the banners I knew I wanted just a white background. 
I ended up choosing the Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die, it added just the right amount of texture to my background. I adhered the background to my card base as using some liquid adhesive glue. 
I started working on adhering the banners next, for that I used some foam to the back of them before placing them on the card base. 
I can definitely see myself making not only more birthday cards with this stamp set but also a variety of cards. The banner stamp set is so versatile; as I've mentioned before I try to purchase stamp sets that I can get a few cards from. I hope you all enjoyed my cards, and I can't wait to see what you all create. Happy Crafting!



Comments