Anniversary Card

Morning Crafty Friends!
Today I'm sharing an 16th Anniversary Card I created for a co-worker, I love creating cards for others to enjoy. For this card I really wanted to keep it simple but elegant. 
I started out by clear heat embossing my background using the SSS Quilted Hearts Background stamp, I love this background stamp and it was perfect for an anniversary card. After I had that heat embossed I then used the Altenew Bold Numerals Die Set, you could definitely use whatever numbers die set that you have. I wish my numbers were a little bit bigger so I could have fit in some more flowers, so depending on how many flowers you want make sure your dies are big enough. 
 I decided to use the flower images from the SSS Moments of Grace stamp set; this stamp set has some really beautiful sentiments (I didn't use any for this card) but I will definitely be making some more cards with both the images and sentiments in this set. I stamped each of the flower images twice and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The flowers are on the smaller size which was perfect to fit right into my numbers. For the coloring of the flowers I used the following copic markers:
R81, R83, R85, RV32, R56
V01, V12, V15, V17
YG61, YG63, YG67
Once I had all the images colored in I used the coordinating dies to cut the flowers and leaves. Before adhering anything I played around with the placement of the flowers and leaves, cutting the images where I needed to. For my background I cut it to an A2 size and adhered it to my card base with some foam tape creating some dimension; then I started adhering the flowers with some liquid adhesive and some foam pieces. To finish the card off I added in an Happy Anniversary sentiment on the front with some cardstock I colored with the same purple copic markers and some jewels. 

I hope you all enjoyed my card, I can't wait to see what you all create. Happy Crafting!


Comments