Valentine Monster

Hey everyone, I'm back with another featuring some Trinity Stamps products. For my card today I wanted to create a card specially for my husband; I know everyone is familiar with the cookie monster well my husband is a sweets monster and he only comes out once everyone is asleep so he can wander into the kitchen and eat up all the goodies. So I wanted to create a card that reminded me of that and to let him know that I know lol. 

To watch how this card came together, here's my YouTube video:


You can watch on YouTube here in HD <----- click



Do you have a sweets monster in your life? I'd love to know down in the comments, what types of treats and sweets do they eat and are they midnight snacker like my hubby? I want to thank you for stopping by and spending sometime with me, have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!

 **All supplies used today can be found linked before at no extra cost to you**


For even more amazing crafty supplies visit Trinity Stamps

Comments