Congrats Puppy Love Card

Hey everyone, I'm so super excited to share that I am part of the Honey Bee Stamps design team! I am still in complete shock that they asked me to join their team. You know if you have been coming here for awhile now that I am obsessed with Honey Bee Stamps not only for their cute images but their sentiment stamp sets. But enough about me and my love for Honey Bee, let's talk about my card today.
I created this puppy congrats card using a bunch of Honey Bee products to say congrats to one of my supervisors getting awarding Manager of the Year! How amazing is that? So I decided I wanted to create a card for her that everyone in my office could sign that would show her how amazing her getting that award was. And I thought what is the best way to say congrats, well puppies of course! Both Maria and I have a few puppies so I thought it was just the perfect idea for a card. 



To watch how this card came together, here's my YouTube video:


You can watch on YouTube here in HD <----- click!



Let me know down in the comments which puppy is your favorite? As well as if you have a puppy at home? I have two mini aussies; Binx and Mona. I want to thank you for stopping by and spending sometime with me, have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!


 **All supplies used today can be found linked before at no extra cost to you**


For even more amazing crafty supplies please visit Honey Bee Stamps

Comments