Lucky to Have You

Hey everyone, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! With everything that has been going on in the world I wanted to take a moment and make a super happy card. I have been on a rainbow kick these past few days and today is no different, cause what's better than a rainbow and a pot of gold? For my card today I'm going to be using a bunch of Honey Bee Stamp products.

I had this idea in my head for about a week now and with me being off yesterday I decided to sit down and put my idea to card. 


To watch how this card came together, here's my YouTube video:



You can watch on YouTube here in HD <----- click!

Did you create a card to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Let me know down in the comments. I want to thank you for stopping by and spending sometime with me, have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!


 **All supplies used today can be found linked before at no extra cost to you**


For even more amazing crafty supplies please visit Honey Bee Stamps



Comments