Cupcakes and Coffee

Morning crafty friends! I'm back this week with my final posting as a digi design team member for Stamplorations. I have had so much fun designing for them, their images are just absolutely beautiful and today's images are probably my favorite! For this week's card I am featuring the Cupcake Blooms and Coffee Digital Stamp, which is actually a free digital stamp you can get from the store which features a coffee cup with flowers as well as a cupcake with a strawberry on top. 
 
I ended up making two cards with this digital stamp, for the first card I used the whole digi but for the second I only used the cupcake. I love the original digi but I am obsessed with this cupcake, the amount of detail in the frosting and the strawberry just blew me away, so I knew I wanted to have a card that was just all cupcake. I really love how I was able to make two completely different cards with the same image. I colored in both images with copic markers, the colors I used are below:
BV01, BV02, BV13, R17, R46, R29, G82, G85, G94, E25, E27, E57, R83, R85, R56, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4
For both cards I used the Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die to add some texture to my background. I ended up just die cutting from white card stock, but I think doing another color would be beautiful as well. For the first card I ended up coloring in two of the cupcake images, I laid them out on my card base and really thought it was just missing something. So I took my MFT Fab Foliage Die-namics and cut two shades of green card stock to stick behind the cupcake images. I just love the way this card came out, I love how adding the foliage really just made the cupcakes pop. I adhered the foliage to my card base with liquid adhesive leaving the top few leaves with no adhesive so they will be lifted up and add dimension. I adhered the cupcake in the back directly to my card base but the front one I used foam adhesive to give even more dimension.
For the second card I loved the giant coffee cup and wanted to add the same foliage behind it, this time I also die cut some gold glitter card stock. Adhering the foliage with liquid adhesive as before, and foam adhesive for the coffee cup image. For both sentiments I used some sentiment stamps I had and stamped them with VersaFine black ink. Finally to finish off each card I scattered  a variety of purple, green and a few pink sequins. 
Thank you all for stopping by again and I can't wait to see what you all create, make sure to head on over to the Stamplorations Blog for all the other great inspiration from the team. I want to thank you all again for the constant support and love while on this design team, your comments are so appreciated and really make my day. Since my design team term is up I encourage you to look into applying for the next term, Stamplorations is an amazing company and offers multiple design teams. Hopefully they will keep me around cause I truly love designing for them. Have a great rest of your week and Happy Crafting!!

Comments

  1. I love this free digi stamp and love how you used the parts of it. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are so well colored and so yummy looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! It's sooo detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on both of your cards...those cupcakes look yummy...
    Great coloring..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say "a hot cup of coffee and a great tasting cupcake" is always a nice treat - your cards are beautiful - nice work TFS at Stamplorations blog and here on your blog. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy and delicious and yay for purple icing! lol
    These are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Those cupcakes look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I love your cupcakes and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment