Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

Morning crafty friends, I'm back again this week bringing you some more inspiration featuring a digital stamp from StamplorationsFor this week I decided to use the Spring Coffee and Anemone Digital Stamp again, which includes 4 coffee cup images as well as 5 tag designs. I just love these coffee cup images with the flowers and coffee beans around the edge of the cup. There are so many possibilities for making a card for your coffee obsessed friends (and trust me I have plenty of them). I think it would be really pretty to make a background with these images for a card. 
Last time I made a card with this digital stamp I went with more fall colors, but for these cards I decided to go with a more Christmas vibe. I ended up making two cards, I colored both cards the same using the following colors:
R17, R46, R29, R59, YG95, YG97, YG99, E13, E15, E18 This is actually my first time using this green color combination and I have to say I love it! 
I love how the green and red really went well together, it's not the normal Christmas green but I really love the results. This digi actually comes with the cup on a saucier plate but for this week I decided to not use that part of the image. So after I was done coloring I cut the image out cutting the plate off. I think both cards would have come out great if I had kept the plates in as well. That't the amazing part about digi stamps you can change up the image each time you use it to get different results. 
Using the Hero Arts Abstract Graphic Texture die I die cut my background before adhering the coffee cup images with liquid adhesive. For the first card I decided to keep with the Christmas theme and die cut some snowflakes from silver glitter card stock to add behind the coffee cup before adhering. The second card I wanted it to just scream coffee so with the Stamplorations Coffee Word Die I die cut some brown card stock. I wanted the coffee sentiments to to have a little bit of dimension so I ended up die cutting the sentiment 6 times so that I could adhere two together for each before adhering them to my card.
Thank you all so much for stopping by to check out my cards, make sure to head on over to the Stamplorations Blog  for more inspiration from the other design team members. Happy crafting everyone!

Comments

  1. Love these fall colors!!! So Gorgeous on your blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the COFFEE die and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking coffee cup cards...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo . . . these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just lovely. The coffee looks so real (& yummy!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. These slightest variations in the card make them outstanding.Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Christmas colors you used on these coffee themed cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Becca. The coffee looks like you could drink it off the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh, this is amazing and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment