18th Century Friendship

Hi Crafty Friends! I'm back today sharing a new digi from Twinkle Lane Designs. I had so much fun coloring in this 18th Century Lady, there are so many possibilities for her outfit. 

If you are looking for some super cute digi stamps to try out I definitely encourage you to visit the Twinkle Lane Designs website, if you have any questions please let me know in the comments. To start off I printed the image on some Neenah smooth white card stock so that I could do my copic coloring. There are so many different color combinations you could do with her outfit, the colors I decided on were:
R81, R83, R85, R56, BV01, BV02, BV13, B34, B45, B37, BV08, E04, E21, YR00, YR000, R20, E74, E77, E79
With a white gel pen I added some highlights as well as some detail to the dress and the sleeves, I really like adding this little extra detail I think it really made the image. Using an older MFT detailed border die (I can't figure out the name, if you know it please let me know) I die cut some white, pink and purple card stock that matched my coloring. I adhered them together with some liquid adhesive to my card base leaving the edge loose before using the Waffle Flower A2 border die. 
For me sentiment I stamped two of the sentiments from the Mama Elephant Friendship Sentiments stamp set with Suede Shoes ink from Catherine Pooler, I think having the sentiment in blue really brought the card together. Finally I squattered some Studio Katia rose gold sequins around the card to compliment the pink in the card. I can't wait to get back into my craft room some more this week and bring you all some more inspiration. I can't wait to see what you all create, Happy Crafting!

Comments