Snowmen

Hi everyone!
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving weekend was filled with everything you are thankful for.
I spent my Thanksgiving with my family, and there was plenty of turkey
 and ham for days to come. 
Black Friday I went store to store to see what they had, I did't buy much but I did get a brand new tree. I did a few orders online with all the amazing crafty sales that were going on. Did you all get any great deals?
I found as I was decorating my tree that I have a lot of snowmen, so I thought it was only fitting that I share my So Many Snowmen card today. 
For this card I used So Many Snowmen from Mama Elephant, I fell in love with this stamp set when it first came out. This stamp set is pretty long in width so I knew that the whole stamp wouldn't fit on my card so I decided that I would focus on the right side of the stamp for the bottom part of the card and when I stamped it again at the top I moved the stamp and focused on the left. That way all of the snowmen would be featured on my card, because they are all just TOO CUTE!

I decided for my colors that I wanted to go with soft colors since there are so many small details in this stamp set I thought it would be nice to use. After I was done coloring I just knew I wanted to use the Joy shaker die from Pretty Pink Posh. For the first card I decided to use a red glitter cardstock and for the second I decided to use green. 

I hope you all enjoyed my snowmen cards and I can't wait to show you some more Christmas Cards tomorrow. Have a great Cyber Monday!

Here's my tree so you can see all the Snowmen!

Comments