Flower Frame


Morning Crafters!

I'm still full of love this morning with all the excitement from last night!
I was so excited to finally be able to share the great news about getting engaged. 
We got our rings made from stones we had found together while mining in North Carolina, my ring is an Ametrine stone that I am absolutely in love with. 

So it was only fitting that I share this I love you card for today.
It is full of bright pinks and reds and just says love in my mind. 


I am completely in love with this Flower Frame Wafer Die from Simon Says Stamp. 
I first started off by making a background using my alcohol inks from Tim Holtz, I knew I wanted it to say Valentine's so the colors I used were Flamingo, Valencia and Wild Plum. I also added some of my silver mixative to give it the sparkle.
With white cardstock I used my die to cut out the flower, than once my inks were completely dry I cut the paper to fit into the frame perfectly. I also took my Memory Box Splendid Stitched Hearts Poppy die to cut out some hearts with the left over paper as well as using my Simon Says Stamp I love you Wafer Dies to cut out the I love you sentiment. 
Once everything was cut I assembled the card together, I hope you all enjoy!

The card that I posted yesterday I used the same materials besides changing up my colors in my alcohol inks as well as using a different sentiment. 
For my alcohol inks I used Valencia and Amethyst along with my silver mixative. I love the way that the colors mixed well together, this by far has become my favorite color combination.
For the sentiment I used the Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Wafer Die with my left over Yupo paper. 

I hope you all enjoyed both cards. If you haven't gotten into alcohol inks yet, you can also use your copic markers to create backgrounds like this. There a ton of videos on YouTube to show you how. 

Come back tomorrow for more crafty inspriation!



Comments