Colorful Thanks

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been so long, I need to make it a habit to add my cards to my blog. For today I thought I would share how I was able to create my newest card that got so much love online.

I just love the way that this card turned out, it definitely took me a while with all the different colors but it was worth it. I first stamped out Big Blooms - Daisy by Taylored Expresions, I am just in love with this stamp I wish I had the other flowers. Once I had the image stamped I decided on my colors. I wanted something that just popped, so I decided on blue, pink, orange, yellow, purple and teal. To be honest there was no reason to what pedals were which colors I just picked my first color and colored a bunch of pedals than started on the next color. 

 Once I had finished coloring each pedal I knew I wanted to die cut a sentiment. I had a lot to choose from but finally decided on my Big Thanks Die-namic by MFT. I really wanted the thanks to stand out so I made sure that the die cut into my pedals as well as the white area at the bottom. In order to insure the letters would really stand out I also die cut black cardstock an additional 4 times. I than glued all four layers together and than finally adding my top layer. Once that was all done I glued the letters back into the spots on the card. I just love the finish product and I hope that you do too! 


See you tomorrow!
Julianne 


Comments

  1. This card has blown me away, I love all the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy! This is still one of my all time favorites.

      Delete

Post a Comment