Pop Up Wreath

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so excited to share this Christmas card, I am so in love with it. I have wanted the Pop Up Wreath Elle-Ments die from Avery Elle for so long, so when it went to their last chance section on Black Friday I ordered it right away and I just couldn't wait to play with it. I decided to make two different cards, one with a red bow and one with a green. 

For the pop up portion of the wreath I just ran white cardstock thru my big shot with the die on top. I was just amazed when it came out, I just kept making more and more lol. For the red card I knew I wanted it to be EXTRA so using some green glitter cardstock I ran it thru with the die to cut the wreath again. I attached the green cardstock to the back of my white already cut wreath and than popped up both the white and green leaves as you can see in the picture below. For the bows I ran the rest of the die set which includes the bow (3 pieces) and also berries thru my big shot with both green and red glitter paper. 

Once everything was cut out I started to assemble the card. I first attached the pop up wreath to the front of my card with adhesive. Once that was together I started to place my berries onto the wreath, I used both red and green to make them look like ornaments more than berries. I than started putting the bow together. I glued the bow together first and once that was secure I than added the ribbon bottom part and the center of the bow. Once the bow was all assembled I than figured out where I wanted it on my card and than glued it down. 


I definitely went all out with red and green Christmas, but this would look beautiful in any color combination. I am thinking about making some more with silver and gold and maybe some blue. I hope you all have an amazing day. 

Comments