Waffle Flower Crafts: Always

Morning Crafty Friends!
I'm on the The Drive By Crafts Blog today for my last blog post as their Design Team Member. I have had so much fun with all of your creating and sharing these past couple of months, I truly am so thankful and honored for this experience and for all of you. I can't believe that it is already over, but I look forward to the opportunities that will come from this.
So to end this amazing experience off right, I have created four beautiful cards for the four amazing women who stood by my side this past weekend as I got married to my best friend. I couldn't imagine my day without having them all there so I knew that I wanted to create them all a card to give to them on my special day as a thank you to each of them. 
 
So hurry on over to the Drive by Crafts blog to see just how I created these cards. And thank you again for following my crafty journey and I hope you will continue. Happy Crafting Everyone!





Comments

  1. Julianne thank you so much for being on our team. Your an amazing crafter and we have loved each and every project you have created. Congratulations on getting married. I wish you nothing buy sweet blessings. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment